Texas Sexual Predator Inmate Details for ASHLEY, ANDREW
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
ANDREW ASHLEY Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Predator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Predator (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|01/14/2016||Verification||HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|04/15/2011||Registration||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|Address||2907 BARBEE ST UNIT 1
HOUSTON TX 77004
|INDECENCY WITH A CHILD BY EXPOSURE|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 21.11 (a)(2)|
|JUDGEMENT||2Y DISCHARGED FROM NOT REPORTED / UNKNOWN|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701