Texas Sexual Offender Inmate Details for BOWENS, EDWARD
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
EDWARD BOWENS Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Offender Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Offender (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|02/17/2012||Registration||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|Address||2700 AUSTIN DR
MESQUITE TX 75181
|BURGLARY HABITATION INTEND SEX OFFENSE|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 30.02 (d)|
|JUDGEMENT||10Y DISCHARGED FROM INCARCERATION|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701