Texas Sexual Offender Inmate Details for ESCAMILLA,
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
ESCAMILLA Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Offender Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Offender (State of Texas) Booking Details
|Risk Level||NOT REPORTED|
Ending Registration Date
|09/21/2015||Change of Status||HIDALGO CO SO EDINBURG|
|06/30/2015||Verification||HIDALGO CO SO EDINBURG|
|01/10/1992||Registration||STARR CO SO RIO GRANDE CITY|
|Address||719 S BENTSEN PALM DR APT LOT 52
MISSION TX 78572
|INDECENCY WITH A CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 21.11 (a)(1)|
|JUDGEMENT||10Y DISCHARGED FROM PROBATION/COMMUNITY SUPERVISION|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701