Texas Sexual Offender Inmate Details for JOHNSON, DEON
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
DEON JOHNSON Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Offender Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Offender (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|03/14/2016||Verification||HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|05/22/2014||Registration||HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT|
|Address||3940 HOFFMAN ST
HOUSTON TX 77026
|COMPELLING PROSTITUTION BY FORCE/THREAT|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 43.05 (a)(1)|
|JUDGEMENT||5Y PAROLE/MANDATORY SUPERVISION|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701