Texas Sexual Offender Inmate Details for TORRES,
Sorry. Bond Information is unavailable.
Please speak with an attorney for more information.
TORRES Booking DetailsTexas Sexual Offender Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Texas Sexual Offender (State of Texas) Booking Details
Ending Registration Date
|03/09/2015||Change of Status||LIVE OAK CO SO GEORGE WEST|
|04/15/2014||Verification||LIVE OAK CO SO GEORGE WEST|
|07/08/2011||Registration||DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE|
|Address||6018 US HWY 281
THREE RIVERS TX 78071
|INDECENCY WITH A CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT|
|Statute||TEXAS PENAL CODE 21.11 (a)(1)|
|JUDGEMENT||10Y DISCHARGED FROM INCARCERATION|
- How can I receive notification about an offender in prison?
- What services will I receive by registering for notification?
- Is there a system that provides offender information 24 hours a day?
- What is the difference between registering with VINE and registering with Victim Services?
- Can I be notified when an offender is released from prison?
- How can I protest an offender’s release and what do I say in my protest letter?
- Can I meet with the Board of Pardons and Paroles?
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
209 West 14th Street
Austin, TX 78701