Online Inmate Visitation Scheduling System
|The Video Visitation Center for all inmates is located at 14500 49th Street North in the Pinellas County Jail Administration Support Building. All visitors are required to schedule their visits in advance. Reservations to visit inmates will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations will be accepted up to one week in advance. Reservations are taken 24 hours a day 7 days a week by clicking below login link. For assistance using the website or any technical issues please contact 727-464-6842 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 7 days a week.
Three persons may visit; one adult with two children – or – two adults with one child. No more than two adult visitors at one time. (Children must remain with adult)
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted without an adult.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo I.D. to make an appointment. All visitors must present a valid photo identification card (U.S.Govt. or State issued ID/Driver License) for admittance to the Video Visitation Center.
|How to use PCSO Online Inmate Visitation Scheduling System:|
| • You must be 18 years of age or older
• Have a valid photo I.D. to make an appointment
• Reservations to visit inmates will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
• If you are the first time using Online Inmate Visitation Scheduling System, you must register as a New User first.
• When you register, you must provide your contact phone number and email address.
• After you have registered, login to system, select inmate; then select visit date, time, location and submit.
• After successfully reserving a visit, you will receive a confirmation number and email.
• Visits will be 40 minutes long.
• Center operating hours are 11:30 a.m. to 7:40 p.m. (center closed from 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.)